Good news for Indian Drone Industry
There are many drone owner’s who missed getting a DAN in Jan 2020. The Ministry of Civil Aviation through Public Notice No. AV-13024/12/2019-SDIT-MoCA dated 8 June 2020 restarted the enrolment of drones on Digital sky portal.
In order to facilitate the identification of all civil drones and drone operators, a one-time opportunity for voluntary disclosure of such drones and drone operators is being provided through the Digital Sky Portal. All persons in possession of any types of drones are required to complete the process of online registration using Digital Sky portal. This is applicable to all drones.
Registration and obtaining OAN and DAN is absolutely free.
Registration link: https://dronenlisting.dgca.gov.in/
Documents required for registration:
- Scanned copy of Passport’s first and last page (in one sheet) OR Aadhaar card’s front and back view (in one sheet).
- Three high quality pictures of your drone: front-view, top-view; and a close-up view of the manufacturer’s serial number. Each picture should have a physical measuring-scale placed adjacent to the drone in order to provide a reasonable approximation of its dimensions.
- Copy of any utility bill (Electricity, water, gas, fixed line telephone or mobile phone) or a bank statement not older than 3 months. In case you use the bank statement, you may black out the financial details on the bank statement.
- Copy of the highest educational qualification (required ONLY for individual owners).
- PAN card of organisation (NOT required for individual owners).
- Letter on official letterhead certifying appointment of Authorised Signatory (NOT required for individual owners).